A good massage chair for a tall person is a wonderful luxury to have. Taller people require a massage chair that can properly accommodate their longer limbs and provide good support for their bodies. In this article, we will be going over the 3 best massage chairs for tall people.
What to look for in a Massage Chair
First, we need to discuss what you should be looking for in a massage chair for a tall person. There are 5 elements to look for which are size, massage techniques, adjustable settings, durability/build quality, and additional features.
- Size: The size of the massage chair matters a lot especially for a taller person. It’s important to make sure the massage chair is the right size for you. A chair that doesn’t fit well will create discomfort which will ruin the massage experience. You want to make sure your massage chair can support your weight and height.
- Massage Techniques: Each massage chair has different types of massage techniques. Some of the massage techniques include kneading, tapping, rolling or shiatsu massage techniques. You want to make sure you know what massage techniques you want and look at what massage techniques the chair has. Some chairs have a combination of massage techniques to give you a good all around experience.
- Adjustable Settings: Adjustable settings is important to give you a customized massage experience. You want massage chairs with adjustable intensity levels. You also want the speed and location of the massage rollers to be adjustable.
- Durability/Build Quality: Massage chairs are expensive so you want a massage chair that is going to last in the long run. You want your massage chair to be made of high quality materials such as leather because leather is more resistant to wear and tear. A sturdy frame and high weight capacity is also important especially if you’re looking for a massage chair for a tall person.
- Additional Features: Some massage chairs offer additional features that most massage chairs don’t have. Such as, heat therapy, air compression massage, or zero gravity recline. You want to be aware of any additional features you might want that way you know what chairs to look for.
Best Massage Chairs for Tall People
Now that we have discussed what you should be looking for in a massage chair we can go over our top 3 choices for a massage chair.
- Kahuna SM-9000 Superior Massage Chair is a top of the line massage chair that has many advanced features to give you a great massage experience.
Size: This massage chair is designed to accommodate all sizes. The chair can comfortably fit people up to 6’5” and has a weight capacity of 320 pounds so just about anyone can fit in this chair.
Massage Techniques: This massage chair offers 6 different styles of massage techniques. These 6 different styles are kneading, tapping, rolling, shiatsu, swedish, and combo massage. The chair has 4 rollers which can move up and down to target different areas of the body.
Adjustable Settings: The Kahuna massage chair has many different adjustable settings. The chair has 3 levels of adjustable width that way the massage rollers can fit your body. It has 5 levels of speed and intensity so it can be personalized to give you what you want.
Durability/Build Quality: This chair is built to last for a while with a strong steel frame. It has a combination of normal and synthetic leather so it’s durable and easy to clean.
Additional Features: The Kahuna massage chair also has some additional features. The chair has heating pads in the lumbar and calf area. It also has a zero-gravity recline function to lift the legs above the heart. This reduces pressure on the spine and improves circulation. If that wasn’t enough it also has bluetooth speakers in the chair.
- The Infinity IT-8500 X3 Massage Chair offers a range of advanced features to create a comfortable massage experience.
Size: The Infinity IT-8500 X3 Massage Chair has a good size. It can fit up to someone who is 6’2” and 285 pounds. Most people should be able to fit in this massage chair comfortably.
Massage Techniques: This chair has 4 main massage techniques for you to enjoy. Those massage techniques are kneading, tapping, rolling and shiatsu massage. It also has 6 rollers that can move up and down to target certain areas of the body.
Adjustable Settings: This massage chair has a lot of different adjustable settings. It has 5 levels of adjustable width to fit whatever your size is. Just like the previous massage chair it has 5 levels of adjustable speed and intensity.
Durability/Build Quality: This chair also has a steel frame and is made of synthetic leather. It also has a built-in airbag system that provides extra comfort and support.
Additional Features: The Infinity IT-8500 X3 Massage chair has lots of additional features to enhance the experience. The chair has features such as heating pads, zero-gravity recline, and bluetooth speakers.
- The Human Touch Novo XT2 Massage Chair is a very innovative massage chair with lots of advanced technology.
Size: The Human Touch Novo XT2 Massage Chair can fit just about anyone. It can comfortably fit up to 6’9” and 300 pounds.
Massage Techniques: This massage chair features some unique massage techniques that you won’t be finding in any other massage chair. This chair has a patented 3D orbital massage technology that mimics the hands of a professional massage therapist. It allows the rollers to move in multiple directions and gives you a unique massage experience. The other massage techniques that this chair has is kneading, tapping, rolling, and compression massage.
Adjustable Settings: The Human Touch Novo XT2 has multiple adjustable settings. It has 5 levels of intensity just like the other 2 prior massage chairs. The chair also has adjustable width and height settings to match your body shape. You can also adjust the position of the rollers to different parts of your body.
Durability/Build Quality: Like the 2 previous chairs this one has a steel frame with a mixture of real leather and synthetic leather.
Additional Features: This chair has some additional features that you might be interested in. The chair has heating pads in the lumbar and foot area. It also as zero-gravity recline and bluetooth speakers to go with everything else.
There are many things to consider when buying a massage chair for a tall person. There are a few things you want to look out for when buying a massage chair for a tall person. You should look out for size, massage techniques, adjustable settings, durability/build quality, and additional features. The best 3 options are Kahuna SM-9000 Superior Massage Chair, Infinity IT-8500 X3 Massage Chair, and Human Touch Novo XT2 Massage Chair.